1. Only registered Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Explorers, Scouters, and parents of scouts will be permitted use of the Camp.
2. All Units must have two (2) Adult Leaders during the entire stay. These leaders will be responsible for the enforcement of these regulations and for any damage to the Camp. Supervise your Scouts!
3. Open fires are allowed in those campsites with fire rings and in the large council fire ring. Fires must be supervised at all times by an Adult Leader and completely extinguished before leaving the area. Fire fighting equipment must be kept nearby and used only for that purpose. Stoves and lanterns fueled by propane or Coleman fuel are encouraged, as is charcoal.
4. Knife and axe used only by Totem Chip holders.
5. NO FIREARMS or any AIR GUNS of any kind are permitted.
6. ABSOLUTELY NO LIVE TREES ARE TO BE CUT.
7. First Aid Kits must be available at all times.
8. No bare feet allowed anywhere in camp.
9. No ALCOHOLIC beverages or DRUGS are allowed.
10. MOTOR VEHICLES AND BICYCLES must be parked in designated areas only. Riding of bikes within the camp is prohibited.
11. The compass course and the orienteering course must be coordinated in advance of unit arrival at Camp Richard.
12. The use of the Obstacle Course requires the supervision of the using units leadership.
13. There is a 10:00 P.M. curfew.
14. Shower house will be open from 6:00 A.M. 10:00 P.M. Adults may use the toilets in the Lodge; scouts should use the Shower House. A separate adult suite (toilet, shower and sink) is located at the Shower House.Troop leaders are required to coordinate with each other regarding responsibilities of the clean up of the shower house and any other common use areas, i.e., Lodge, police of field, trails, parking lot, etc.
15. The camp should be left in a high state of police. All items not found in your campsite upon arrival should be returned where found, i.e., grills, picnic tables, etc.
ALL RULES, REGULATIONS AND POLICIES OF THE BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA ARE IN FORCE AND WILL BE FOLLOWED AT CAMP RICHARD